Gros Morne National Park July 3

This is the falls at Bakers Brook. The marvelous end to a 5 km hike. Of course, then we had to hike back.These were flowers along the trail.
This is the scenery on the way to Gros Morne.

I'm still learning the blog, so I get my pictures alittle backwards. The trip to Gros Morne was great. I even saw my moose on the side of the road, but couldn't get my camera out quick enough and of course being in the rig, there was no place to pull over.

The TransCanada 1 road was great with only bumps at the bridges. Then we turned onto RD 430. It was a good road, except more narrow with lots of curves and up and downs. I still feel like we're so wide and I'm riding over the edge. That's fine if there's a shoulder, but with no shouders, it's a little scary. We're at the Gros Morne Campground and have great Wi Fi. Our verizon card has worked great, but usually too slow to do the uploads of pictures. This is the first place that we have seen other motor homes. This place is more fifth wheels and campers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiji- A Great Getaway

Break Down

April Family Fun