Prince Edward Island continued


Garden at Anne of Green Gables
Lupines that grow wild everywhere up here.

Like I said previously, Prince Edward Island is beautiful. The pictures don't do it justice. We're staying in a Provincal Park on the NE side of the island tonight. And again, I'm looking at the water through my front window. It's really a gray and rainy day, but it's still beautiful, watching the fisherman and the ferry cross the water. Yesterday we visited the Anne of Green Gables House. Not that she was real, but the author was a native of the area and used real structures and places as guides for her stories. We also visited the beach at Prince Edward National Park. Next will be our ultimate goal, tomorrow we overnight in Nova Scotia for the ferry to Newfoundland. They say that I'll definately see my moose there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Break Down

April Family Fun

Ending of one Epidsode and On to another