Thanksgiving with Family

 

me, dee and bob

We few into Houston on Nov. 22nd to Hobby Airport and then rented a car and headed for Texarkana to see my daughter Dee.   We had a great visit with her and Marie.

Marie and Dee

 

Dee  and I went shopping on Wednesday morning  and then pickled up the Turkey Dinner to take back for Marie to heat up. Bob and I went over to their place for Dinner and to celebrate Christmas with them.  It was really nice.  After dinner we were able to take pictures of the decorations they had put up for Christmas.PB230072PB230071

On Thursday, we drove back to my sister’s, Anita, to celebrate Thanksgiving on Friday with my family.  It was great to see everyone except 2 nephews who were working.  We hadn’t spent Thanksgiving with the family for over 7 yrs, since my Mom passed away. 

Jettye, Anita , Gladys and Jim

Me, with my sisters, Anita and Gladys and my brother Jim.

 

PB250102

 

 

 

The four of us with our spouses to the right. Left to right, Denny and Gladys, Bob and I, Anita and Stan, and Jean and Jim. 

 

 

The Kubin Family

 

 

Anita’s family

 

 

Four Generations

 

Glady’s husband, Denny with his mom, son Dennis, and grandson, Josh.

 

Dennis and Family

 

Gladys’s Son Dennis and his family.

 

 

 

Gladys with Daughter, Gina and granddaughter, Sasha. Sasha, Gina and Gladys

Glady’s daughter, Angel with Lorena, Josh, and Gina.

PB250108

We had a Great Thanksgiving and of course, ate too, too much.  Had great visits with my family.  We flew back to Surprise on Sunday Morning, November 27th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiji- A Great Getaway

Break Down

April Family Fun